Contact Us

Telephone 01384 473000

Change of address

If you have moved house and wish to change the address on your policy you must write in to us using the address below. Please note that you must update your address before making a claim.

Homeserve Furniture Repairs Ltd
Unit 2,
Delph Road Industrial Estate,
Delph Road,
Brierley Hill,
West Midlands.

How do I make a claim?

Click the "Register New Claim" button below to make a new claim.